The Ingo Milan sweater has a lightweight feel but the warmth you need as a laying piece. Easy to care for and it will accompany you around the world. Knit with luxurious alpaca from the Andes Mountains of Peru.
- 50% alpaca / 50% acrylic
- made in Peru
- machine wash, tumble dry low
Now, or never! Available while supplies last.
About Alpaca wool:
- Alpaca is softer, lighter, warmer and stronger than cashmere or sheep wool
- Consists of long-lasting lustrous fibres that are stain, odour, flame and wrinkle resistant
- Is an eco-friendly renewable fibre
- Alpaca fibre has no lanolin (the oil found in sheep wool), making it hold less dust, allergens and bacteria
- It’s odour, stain, flame and wrinkle resistant
- It takes and retains dyes without losing its sheen
- Products made of alpaca fibre are unusually easy to care for and long-lived